Naples Facial Injections
Are you looking for a Med Spa that offers facial injections in Naples, FL? At LuxLift Med Spa, we offer both Dysport and Botox injections to eliminate the wrinkles on your forehead and eye area. Our injectable facial solutions are for adults of all ages and are minimally painful, last long and provide fast acting results.
Our Types of Facial Injections in Naples, FL
Our facial injection procedures in Southwest Florida are applied with either Dysport or Botox. Botox is a little more well-known than Dysport, but both offer similar results. If you need help deciding which facial injectable is right for your situation, you can contact us and ask our expert, Anne Branstrator.
Dysport is a brand name injectable that is lesser known that tends to provide results that are more natural in appearance when used compared to Botox, but they offer similar results. Get rid of facial features that cause you to look old, angry and tired and bring back youth in your face with Dysport.
Botox is a great solution for people who have dynamic wrinkles on their forehead and eye region while they are actively using their facial muscles. By using Botox Cosmetic Injections, we are able to relax the muscles on your face that cause the wrinkles to be present.
Common Questions About Our Facial Injection Procedures
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions from our clients who are seeking either Botox or Dysport treatments.
How can I prepare for my Botox or Dysport Treatment?
- Do not have any consumption of alcohol several days prior to the appointment.
- Drink plenty of water both before and after the procedure.
- On the day of the procedure, please do not wear makeup in the area where the Botox or Dysport will be applied.
What can I expect to happen after the Dysport or Botox Cosmetic Injections?
- Many clients see results within the first week, but we tell our patients to wait a full two weeks for the results to show.
- Although a majority of our clients do not have bruising after the procedure, some may experience some bruising side effects that may last around a week or so.
- Not being able to participate in high-impact sports or upside-down yoga for the first 48 hours after the procedure.
- Not being able to wear tight hats for several days after the procedure to let the injectables settle in one spot.
Is the price for Botox the same as Dysport?
Yes, Botox and Dysport are priced the same. I feel both are excellent options. After review of your skin, your exercise habits we will discuss the best option for you. Everyone is unique.
Is Botox and Dysport brand name and FDA approved?
Yes, both are brand name and FDA approved.
How do I know that my provider is allowed to inject Botox or Dysport in the state of Florida?
Only doctors, nurse practitioner with advance practice degrees, physician assistants, and dentists can inject legally in the state of Florida.
Can a registered nurse inject Botox or Dysport or facial fillers in the State of Florida?
No, the only type of nurse that can inject Botox legally or facial fillers in the state of Florida is a nurse practitioner with a advance practice degree. A RN can only inject botox legally in the state of Florida if a medical doctor is in the room directly next to the RN watching her inject.