Naples Dermal Fillers
Do you need a Med Spa that offers dermal fillers in Naples, FL? At LuxLift Med Spa, we offer both Juvéderm and Restylane dermal fillers to add volume to your face and eliminate the wrinkles. Our facial dermal fillers and perfect solutions for adults who seek youth and fullness in their face and lips that has decreased over the years.
Our Types of Dermal Facial Fillers in Naples, FL
Our dermal facial filler procedures in Southwest Florida are applied with either Restylane or Juvederm. Both products offer similar results that revert the sign of aging and add fullness, also referred to as plumping, to your cheek, lips and mouth area. Our nurse practitioner, Anne Branstrator, is our expert that does the procedures. You may contact us should you have any questions about the dermal filler injections.
Juvéderm dermal fillers last between a year, and the results are typically immediate. There are several different types of Juvéderm that we offer for the face area including: Juvéderm Voluma XC, Juvéderm XC, and Juvéderm Vobella XC. Depending on what you want the result to be, and where you want the procedure done, we will help you decide which is the best for you.
Restylane dermal fillers provide results very fast, typically within a few days after the treatments and last just under a year. The types of Restylane that we can use on your face are: Restylane-L, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Defyne. Each product has its own advantage and offer different outcomes.
If you are looking to add volume to your lips and remove lines then our lip injection procedures will help you. Our lip injection dermal fillers come from both Restylane and Juvéderm. Each company has specific products to add fullness to your lips.
Common Questions About Our dermal filler procedures
Some common questions that are asked by our clients about Restylane and Juvéderm dermal treatments are below:
How can I prepare for my dermal filler treatment?
- Prior to the appointment, do not consume any alcohol.
- Try not do take any Advil, Motrin, Aleve, alcohol, caffeine, fish oil, vitamin E, Vitamin A, Flax oil, and cod liver oil four days prior to your treatment.
- You may take two 500 mg Tylenol an hour before the procedure.
- To avoid bruising, you may take Arnicare tablets that can be found at Lucky’s Market or Whole foods in the Naples, Fl area.
What can I expect to happen after the Juvederm or Restylane dermal filler treatments?
- If you experience swelling, elevate your head on a few pillows, which will help reduce bruising, swelling, and pooling of blood in the area treated with the facial filler. You can also use an ice pack that is wrapped in cloth.
- Not being able to participate outdoor activities such as being in the sun or in sports with a lot of moving or stretching that affects your face for 2-3 days after the procedure.
- Not being able to wear tight hats for several days after the procedure to let the injectables settle in one spot.